A "Black Swan Event" is when the unexpected occurs, causing a huge mindshift and change in how the world works. People never imagined that Black Swans existed, until the discovery of the first Black Swan... (as per book "The Black Swan", by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, 2007, that sold over 3 million copies)

Is a perception change the next Black Swan Event? Consider that by changing perception we might change the world. Look at everyday things from different angles. Find beauty in the unexpected...
Change our thinking, change our actions, change our world!

See that all people are part of God's puzzle and have something to give. Black swans do exist. The ugly duckling was actually a swan who needed to discover himself and where he fitted and be who he was meant to be. To the last, the lost and the least, you are beautiful as you are.
May all who visit this page feel God's touch and experience His blessing...

Saturday 4 May 2013

Time Out

If you don't see anything new on here for a bit, it's because I am taking a break from writing this blog for a while. Why? I am finally writing a book behind the scenes! This decision may change in coming days or weeks, but I hope not as I find I keep working on my blog instead of focusing on completing my books!

This made me wonder if new readers who find this blog will disappear without looking if they see an old date. But please don't go without browsing, as there is so much content on here! Have a look at the list of articles listed under Blog History down the right side of the blog (underneath the picture of the black swan). There is at least the content of two full books on here! My first book (see the tab called links to find my book) was compiled using the content of the first six months or so of articles on my blog. I plan to do the same with my second book and have already compiled a draft. I hope to find a publisher next and this may take some time!

There is value on this blog! The articles contain lots of my own opinions, but I also believe there are many solutions to be found on here.

I would appreciate it if you purchase a copy of my first book, as this is a nice structured way to see much of the content, but you are welcome to read the individual articles for free at any time.

Please spend time browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment