A "Black Swan Event" is when the unexpected occurs, causing a huge mindshift and change in how the world works. People never imagined that Black Swans existed, until the discovery of the first Black Swan... (as per book "The Black Swan", by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, 2007, that sold over 3 million copies)

Is a perception change the next Black Swan Event? Consider that by changing perception we might change the world. Look at everyday things from different angles. Find beauty in the unexpected...
Change our thinking, change our actions, change our world!

See that all people are part of God's puzzle and have something to give. Black swans do exist. The ugly duckling was actually a swan who needed to discover himself and where he fitted and be who he was meant to be. To the last, the lost and the least, you are beautiful as you are.
May all who visit this page feel God's touch and experience His blessing...

Sunday 12 August 2012

Getting To Know Me

I've been wondering whether you, my readers, see me in these blog posts, as each article is a tiny snapshot of my thoughts. Yet I still wonder if you know me. You can only know me by what I reveal, and I am judged by what I reveal, and if I disclose differently you might form a different picture of me than what you currently have.

I wrote a post on here called "Rediscovering Me", and then I removed most of it from this blog site, and it is now to be found in my book--I added additional information to it and I hope I haven't made the specific section incredibly boring, but thought I needed to include my own journey. Is there much to tell? Well, I see myself as quite an average person, and there is not much to tell really, but everyone has a story. I did leave some parts of my own story out, to maintain confidentiality for other people, and perhaps someday I may tell the whole story. But I do know too that it is not always necessary to tell everything, and also to leave some discovering for another day. Each time something is written, this becomes additional truth, and the present reality is therefore not always the entire truth, and each additional blog post may reveal additional context and insight. I also believe the person is not as important as the message, and my message, I hope, is that there is a better life for you out there, and you have to discover who you truly are. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment